Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss

2 posters

Go down

how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss Empty how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss

Post by midnightmel89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 am

hello everyone
i'm new here i was just wondering does anyone know how can i update downloaded poses sets??
midnightmel89
midnightmel89
Technophobe
Technophobe

Back to top Go down

how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss Empty Re: how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:02 pm

You have to look for the specific poses you want to update by the creator(s) who created those poses.

Try looking here to see if any of the creators have updated their poses, that is, if you downloaded poses from any creators from MTS.
http://www.modthesims.info/browse.php?tag=pose+pack&gs=0&f=38

how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss 2120589027
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss Empty Re: how can i update downloaded poses sets?? please helpiesss

Post by midnightmel89 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 pm

well i've got this site i can't post it yet cause i'm a new member but if you google snow poses for sims 3 there will be results to see it... oh and the site called sim3models it's in russian or something so is preffered to open it with chrome cause it translates everything....could anyone help me with that??
and it has amazing poses but most of them i put them in my game and i can't find them to the pose player so i was wondering if i can update the poses that i've downloaded in some way.....
midnightmel89
midnightmel89
Technophobe
Technophobe

Back to top Go down