Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP?

2 posters

Go down

Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP? Empty Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP?

Post by MadameChung Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:23 pm

There's a thread online on the officals asking for a HP EP. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/372581.page Well people are saying "wait for the Twlight fans to ask for a Twlight EP" well there are major differences between HP and Twlight. 1)Twlight happens in America in a non-magical town, 2)no magic school (no magic world unlike HP), 3)characters in Twlight are in Hight school. HP: 1)magic school (and also would maybe need a MOM, Defintley Diagon Alley, and maybe St. Mungo's?) 2)11-17 (so kind of high school). 3)Its in Britain.

MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP? Empty Re: Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP?

Post by brunettesimgirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 am

I don't think they will ever do a HP specific EP, or a Twilight specific EP. We already have vampires, so it would be up to the player to be creative with their worlds, and their creating sims to look like the characters, same goes with HP...we have magic (sort of), so it would be up to the player to use their imagination.

If they were to make a stand alone game of the two, sims-style...I might be able to see it happening, but I think it would be too close to the HP games they have already put out (With the exception it would be sims...and what would that point be? You wouldn't want to change the way Harry, Hermione or Ron look).

As far as that thread goes. I think they know there is a difference between the two, they're just being sarcastic when they say, "wait for the Twilight fans to ask for a Twilight EP".
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP? Empty Re: Could people already make twlight characters in Sims without a twlight EP unlike a Harry Potter EP?

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

I mean techinally with the exception of Harry's scar you can already make HP characters ( I made a Hermione Granger once).
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 am

You can make the characters of Twilight too. I made Alice Cullen. Smile
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down