Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas

2 posters

Go down

anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas Empty anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas

Post by MadameChung Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:34 am

anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? I mean the guy already runs a kingdom.

Last edited by MadameChung on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas Empty Re: anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 am

More info on the treasure would be helpful. Wink

But some ideas....

It allows it's wearer to escape death

It makes the wearer live forever, as long as they are wearing it, but if it's removed from that person...they age/die (depending on how long they've been wearing it)

Works as a key to secret treasure that the villian found out about

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers!!! Laughing (sorry had to throw that in)

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas Empty Re: anyone have any ideas for why the villian needs the famous Boleyn treasure? +other ideas

Post by MadameChung Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:45 pm

LOL.. I like Aladdin too. Only because I can relate to the "trapped" feeling of the hero/herione.

He (Wilhem) wants to become emperor of all 3 other kingdoms..and the box will help him gain power?

MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am

I'm trying to think of a name for creatures that are like if Inferi and Dementors mated. since that's what the box controls
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:43 pm

I have a question how can I show a period of time has passed from the end of the last chapter to the beginning of another chapter?
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

tiger-skin marble palace? But would it look interesting at night?
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down