Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever?

+7
KierstenRaeAnne
BimleSim
miktiger
Kels
brunettesimgirl
Archivist
MummyGaGa
11 posters

Go down

Do you agree with me on the fact The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats is the worst sims game of all time?

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_lcap70%The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_lcap0%The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_lcap30%The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Empty The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever?

Post by MummyGaGa Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:08 pm

I fell as if the Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats is the worst sims game ever. I hate for several reasons:

a. It was a total rip-off for the people who bought the Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry edition.
b. It seems like a game for 6-year-olds as it seems like stuff from Candyland.
c. It should of bee a set at the store.
d. It was a waste of stuff packs.

I hate the direction the Sims franchise is going. They so far given us two games I hate (this and the Sims 3: Showtime). I absolutely hope that the Magic ep rumor is true because that ep is way better than this kind of crap.

Anyways, I set up in which you can vote on about it.
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Chatbox Addict Chatbox Addict
Forum King or Queen September 2011 Forum King

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Empty Re: The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever?

Post by Archivist Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

I like Katy Perry, and I like The Sims 3, but I don't really want a bunch of props from Katy Perry's insane "I put shrooms and Skittles in the Magic Bullet and drank it" music video to decorate my Sim's home with.

If I ever met someone in real life whose house was decorated this way, I would hate that person for spending that much money just to transform their home into Pedorape Paradise. I would hate that person so much that the only joy in recreating them in The Sims 3 would be to shame and execute them. But first I would make them eat ice cream for every moment of their life, missing work, neglecting their children, and pooping themselves because they can't be bothered to stand up. Then, their children will return as adults, having been raised in a foster home, to point their finger in disgust and set fire to everything and then themselves.

I might buy this game.
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

http://archivistcomics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Empty Re: The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever?

Post by brunettesimgirl Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Well, I don't know if it's the worst game, but IMO it is the worst idea they've come out with....I'd say it's tied with Showtime's Sim Port option....
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyGaGa Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:07 pm

brunettesimgirl wrote:Well, I don't know if it's the worst game, but IMO it is the worst idea they've come out with....I'd say it's tied with Showtime's Sim Port option....

I know!

I think that this is the conversion that went down in the office of EA:

EA Worker #1: Well, as it turns out, Lady GaGa rejected us for the next stuff pack.
EA Worker #2: Okay, let me call Ke$ha for her to do the next stuff pack
EA Worker #1: No way dude! I hate Ke$ha.
EA Worker #3: Guys, how about we don't do a stuff pack based on a celebrity. For example, let's do a stuff pack on 70s.
EA Worker #1 and EA Worker #2: Na, we need to have a game that only tweens will buy.
EA Worker #3: Okay, whatever. I am sure nobody will buy a stuff pack on a celebrity, so I am gonna leave. Goodbye!
EA Worker #1: Okay, how about Katy Perry? I mean there is so much stuff about her that we didn't cover in the Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry edition.
EA Worker #2: Well, I am sure that people who bought the Sims 3: Showtime Katy Perry edition will think that this will be a rip-off, and it will sure not be bought by the older simmers. However, I am up for that.
MummyGaGa
MummyGaGa
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Chatbox Addict Chatbox Addict
Forum King or Queen September 2011 Forum King

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm

MummyGaGa wrote:EA Worker #1: No way dude! I hate Ke$ha.

EA Worker #1 is now on my hitlist. Ninja
Kels
Kels
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by miktiger Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 pm

It's not the worst. The Sims: House Party was probably the worst add on to a sims game IMO.

And hey, I actually really liked Showtime! MAybe just because the singing profession is boss, hahaa.
miktiger
miktiger

Location : BEFORE THE PARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE PASSES BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 am

I feel like this is the worst SP up to date. I hate Katy Perry and I'd hate to see her ruin my game more. D:
But at least I'll save some money, because I wont buy this XD
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KierstenRaeAnne Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

It looks like the most stupid SP ever. The only way I think someone could actually enjoy this is either because they adore anything Katy Perry or because they have a theme in mind. An ugly, tacky theme, but a theme nonetheless.

Like, I can see someone who wants to make a candy-coated puke inducing world or a themed as-open-as-you-can-get restaurant. Other than that, I think it's pretty much useless.
KierstenRaeAnne
KierstenRaeAnne
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wizzlebee Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:50 pm

I think the stuff pack had potential to big okay, but when I saw the images on the fb page I was really disappointed. I thought the sp would be good for Berry sweet world's, or my Adventure Time Sims house, but the objects themselves kinda suck. I'M disappointed, all of the good stuff is in the store and all of the sp's are super crappy.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Archivist Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:36 am

Now more than ever, I wish that there was an FPS mode for this game.

The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats= Worst Sims Game Ever? Simsxu
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by annasommer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:41 am

Sorry, what is FPS?
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Archivist Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 am

annasommer wrote:Sorry, what is FPS?
First-person shooter, like Call of Duty/Halo kind of games.
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by annasommer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 am

Ah thanks, didn´t know this short Smile

And btw- I agree, that would be something worth playing Cool
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Archivist Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:47 am

annasommer wrote:Ah thanks, didn´t know this short Smile

And btw- I agree, that would be something worth playing Cool
Mr Green Mr Green I'd totally spend money on Katy Perry Sweet Treats if it came with this feature. And I wouldn't even feel embarrassed bringing it to the cashier. I would openly gush about how awesome and hardcore The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats is.
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 am

if i could vote twice i'd say showtime :/ i got so much rubbish about the game on the official's it's stupid >.< i don't really care if someone's sim is putting on a show every 5 minutes >.>
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Forum Clown October 2011 Forum Clown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Back to top Go down

Post by miktiger Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:39 am

Archivist wrote:Now more than ever, I wish that there was an FPS mode for this game.

omfg all your posts are amazing archivist. Laughing
miktiger
miktiger

Location : BEFORE THE PARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE PASSES BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

Archivist wrote:Now more than ever, I wish that there was an FPS mode for this game.

That would be awesome! XD
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sillybeebo Fri May 25, 2012 11:06 pm

I don't hate Katy Perry, but I do hate what EA is doing. What in the heck am I going to do with candy-themed sets? There are only a few things from the EA preview that I could recolor so it wouldn't look so tacky. Most of the stuff is tacky. I hate the way that EA is going with The Sims 3 altogether.
sillybeebo
sillybeebo
Technophobe
Technophobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple_Penguin00 Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 am

sillybeebo wrote:I don't hate Katy Perry, but I do hate what EA is doing. What in the heck am I going to do with candy-themed sets? There are only a few things from the EA preview that I could recolor so it wouldn't look so tacky. Most of the stuff is tacky. I hate the way that EA is going with The Sims 3 altogether.

me too, this is a pointless pack in my eyes it doesn't look very practical =d
Purple_Penguin00
Purple_Penguin00

Forum Clown October 2011 Forum Clown

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rachels-Media/262412687135256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down