Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some people are so aggravating!!

3 posters

Go down

Some people are so aggravating!! Empty Some people are so aggravating!!

Post by addictedtosims90 Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Ok so me and my husband went out of town today because he had to have a new front tire put on his motorcycle. So we dropped the bike off at the shop and the guy told us it would take about an hour. We browsed around and looked at some of the other bikes for about half an hour and then we started getting hungry. One of the salesmen said there was a grocery store just right down the road, so we walked over there. We went to the Deli section and saw a sign that said "Two 12 Inch Pizzas for $10" so we decided to do that. We stood there for several minutes until finally a lady came over to us and asked how she could help us. My husband said to her he wanted the Two 12 Inch Pizzas for $10 deal.

Well, somehow, this wasn't clear enough for her. She asked him "You want the Pizza Sub?" He repeated to her again what he wanted and she still didnt get it. Apparently they had two different kinds of pizzas. Regular pizzas, and pizza sub sandwiches.... She showed him the pizza sub sandwiches and said "is this what you want?" He asked her "Is that the 2 for $10 deal?" She explained "No... the 2 for $10 deal is just two regular pizzas." He said "Ok then thats what I want. Whatever the 2 for $10 deal is, thats what I want."

After we THOUGHT we had it all straightened out, she then goes onto say "Well, before I go back to the freezer to get it, you do know that the pizzas come frozen don't you?" He said "No... you guys don't bake them? You just give them out frozen?" She then says "We normally don't but we can bake them if you want... it will take a while though". By this point we didnt have much time until the bike would be done, so my husband just told her nevermind. I ended up just eating some chicken and vegetables, and he had spaghetti.

Seriously though, if you see a sign that says "PIZZAS: TWO FOR $10" wouldnt you assume that the pizzas were cooked?? I thought it was pretty ridiculous but still not as ridiculous as the lady that was working there. My husband was being as clear as possible with her and she still was totally lost. We stood there and wasted 10 minutes just trying to get her to understand what we wanted. Rolling Eyes
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Some people are so aggravating!! Empty Re: Some people are so aggravating!!

Post by Wizzlebee Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:39 pm

They probably came baked, but she had no idea. Some people just have no idea what's going on.
Wizzlebee
Wizzlebee
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Wait, what's going on? drunken
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by addictedtosims90 Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 am

She actually brought the pizza out to show us and it was frozen like she said. She said if we wanted it baked, they could bake it for us but that it would take a long time so we just said screw it. She was acting like we were just being too much trouble. She probably wanted us out of her hair. Its not our fault though. Jeez! If your job is to serve customers, then that's what you're there to do, its what you get paid for.
addictedtosims90
addictedtosims90
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down