Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets question...

2 posters

Go down

Pets question... Empty Pets question...

Post by DancingK8 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

When Pets came out, EA released "TS3 Plus Pets" which has the base game with the EP.

I've got about $25 right now and the EP by itself is still selling for $35 in the US. But I've noticed TS3 Plus Pets sells for a lot cheaper on ebay- like closer to $20.

So, obviously I already have the base game, but I was wondering what would happen if I got the bundled version and tried to add it to my game. Could I just delete the new TS3 base game folder that gets installed and keep the Pets stuff, or would that not work?
DancingK8
DancingK8
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Pets question... Empty Re: Pets question...

Post by Archivist Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:18 pm

I don't have the bundle myself, but I saw a video of someone unboxing it. It appears that it's just a standalone Sims 3 disc (the same one that comes with The Sims 3 by itself) bundled with a Pets disc (the same disc that comes with Pets when you buy it separately), and there are separate registration codes for each product. So I'm pretty sure you can install Pets by itself by just using that disc. Smile

Edit: Oh, the guy in the video also already had TS3 and just installed Pets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UViXAjq8DVg
Archivist
Archivist
Excitable
Excitable

http://archivistcomics.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DancingK8 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Oh, sweet Smile Thanks!
DancingK8
DancingK8
Excitable
Excitable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down