Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argent Shores

Go down

Argent Shores Empty Argent Shores

Argent Shores ArgentShores4

Nestled far off the coast of Simnation, Argent Shores is a quaint little island of sorts. Once a tiny port, its function now is just to house those who wish to escape life on the mainland. But will the residents accept the newcomers? And will their secrets be unearthed? - By Conorsim

Well, after about a month, Argent Shores is finally done! I have re-done the lots many times, and I am more than pleased with the outcome! Mr Green

DOWNLOAD: click the pic above!

Lots: 22
Size: 33,772MB
Requirements: Riverview, WA, AMB & LN, NO SPs.
FREE Store Stuff: Yes, link(s) below.
CC FREE!!

It absolutely killed me not to use Barnacle Bay items, or even the Buccaneer set, but I coped. I've been thinking about releasing a version of AS with these items, but I want your opinion. Should I ..?

I've been testing the world for quite some time now, and in all honesty, I should have released it last week but as I said, going over the lots I felt they needed some touch-ups. So I hope ye're happy with them because I am not the best builder/decorator in the world.

Please come back here to comment on any road tears, floating trees, lot issues, typos! or anything like that. I'm pretty sure it's fine but just in case. Oh! And if you're a spawner-nut please tell me are they okay? I wasn't sure if there was too many or too few, so ye judge.

I've also added a tomb, just one. I love my tombs so I couldn't resist. If anyone finds it (not tooooo hard) just tell me if it's okay. Thanks Very Happy

Free Store Stuff: http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12416&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:20378&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12415
(I think that's all the store stuff, not sure now)

Spoiler:
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Argent Shores :: Comments

brunettesimgirl