Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ebony Strand

Go down

Ebony Strand Empty Ebony Strand

Ebony Strand Screenshot-1042-1

Ebony Strand, home to those to wish to live a quiet life, golden beaches and daring black cliffs. Will your sim have a good life here amongst the bullrushes, the quaint suburban homes or the sleek modern abodes? You decide!

Well, after working on this world for several weeks, it's finally done! Here's some details:

-requires WA, AMB, LN + some FREE store stuff, essential information on that below!

-Lots: residential; 27, community; 26 = 53... I might be wrong though. Embarassed

-I have borrowed some lots from several creators, information also below.

-the world is small-ish; built on a medium map. It has a variety of starters, ranging up to modern homes. Some are not furnished, and that should be stated in the description.

-it is prepopulated! There's just a few families with skills & jobs to make it alive.

-to get that infamous "Retaining Wall" by Industrial Road to render, zoom in on the Diner lot, let the lot load and the wall should appear.

-Enjoy it, report back, share your stories and thank you for the support!

Mr Green

Store Stuff

- http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12416&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:20378&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12415
- http://store.thesims3.com/customProductDetail.html?categoryId=12642&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23468
- http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12666&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23566&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=12665
- http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault
*-*-*-* please be aware that I've only used statues from the Buccaneers sets. You won't be missing much.

Borrowed Lots.

Sincere thanks to:
- Ck213 for his two lots (4; I used them twice!)AQA Series Singles & AQA Couples Starter
- Rflong7/13 for her two lots, Wineland Modern and Modern Marine
- Ruthless_kk for her Deluxe Starter
DOWNLOAD - CLICK PICTURE ABOVE!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Conorsim on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Ebony Strand :: Comments

Yorkchop

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 pm by Yorkchop

I've played and tested this world and I recommend that you download it and try it. It's picturesque and compact so there are no lagging issues and it has been thoughtfully constructed and tweaked numerous times and I know you will enjoy it.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Conorsim

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:07 pm by Conorsim

Thanks York!! That means a huge amount to me, really! I owe it to you and Ama. Blush 1 Ebony Strand 1710420815

Back to top Go down

brunettesimgirl

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:03 pm by brunettesimgirl

This is a lovely world! I think I'll download this. Mr Green

Back to top Go down

Conorsim

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm by Conorsim

Thanks Very Happy This is actually my favourite - it is biggert than the others are there is room to expand if need be Razz

Back to top Go down

Caturae

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:35 pm by Caturae

It looks amazing! Haven't really had the chance to play in it yet, but I've looked around it and it's really great Smile

Back to top Go down

SimmerE15

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:53 am by SimmerE15

Very nice world Very Happy
I really like it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down