Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corona Cay

Go down

Corona Cay Empty Corona Cay

Corona Cay Screenshot-56-1

Corona Cay.

An island of sims where family truly matters, Corona Cay is suited to those who seek for an idylic, simple lifestyle where they can raise their loving family.

Hi,

I've been working on Corona Cay for the past while. Though it isn't huge, I think it is a nice, handy world for those who like simplicity and the world is littered with the Residents' stories, which makes it a feature. Some will say it is boringly-shaped and awfully flat, well mostly flat, but those who use Buggies/strollers that came with GEN will understand the meaning of the flat land. 😉 Here's some details:

-Requires GEN only (and obviously the base game) + Riverview and Store stuff (info below)
-Lots: 24; C=16, R=8 (most are populated)
-The world is prepopulated with unique sims and their detailed stories; quite like an EA world.
-All lots made by myself*, as well as sims, of course. (* two lots are EA's, but one of those was slightly modified by myself)
-all base-game Rabbit Holes
-NO CC!

I have to say, it was incredibly difficult to make this world while ignoring WA, AMB and LN. But, although it was challenging, I put my heart and soul into all lots and sims and so I hope you enjoy them.

I realise that the world will not be for everyone, as it is quite small, but it runs flawlessy on low-end computers such as mine. Plus, I love the close, intimate feeling of a small world.

Finally, the world shouldn't have any problems, such as one that would require testing. But, if you do come across some things that I could and should fix, tell me, and I will happily do so.

FREE Store stuff:

http://store.thesims3.com/customProductDetail.html?categoryId=12642&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23468
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductListing.html?catalogId=10143&categoryId=11488&scategoryId=12415&pcategoryId=12858&ppcategoryId=12415
http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=&scategoryId=12666&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:23566&pcategoryId=12861&ppcategoryId=12665

DOWNLOAD: Click pic above!

A LOT Pictures (forgive the poor graphics, this way, my game is soooo smooth. My obsession with needing shadows has faded Laughing )

Spoiler:
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Corona Cay :: Comments

brunettesimgirl

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:08 pm by brunettesimgirl

I love how each of your worlds are very different looking from one another. Sometimes, I notice, some users tend to have a pattern and their worlds look alike. I love this world too...love this house!

Corona Cay Screenshot-14

Back to top Go down

Chatter

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:45 pm by Chatter

Conor you need to update you pictures Razz

Back to top Go down

Conorsim

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:26 am by Conorsim

Thanks, Brunette! Very Happy

NOOOO! NOT AGAIN! Chatter - this happened like a few weeks ago too. UGH.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum