Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I disable memory function popups?

2 posters

Go down

How do I disable memory function popups? Empty How do I disable memory function popups?

Post by annasommer Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:01 am

Yep I know I am lazy to ask here, but I accidentally updated my game- and now I constantly get notifications like "Shady has gone to the park for the first time, do yo want to share this memory?" Evil or Very Mad

NO I DON'T, and if anybody could tell me how to disable these without totally switching off the notifications, I'd be really happy... Rolling Eyes

annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

How do I disable memory function popups? Empty Re: How do I disable memory function popups?

Post by Chatter Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 am

It should be in the "game settings" in "Settings", though it only disables the notifications, not the memories themselves.

THere is a mod though for memories I have to find it.
Edit: Here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=446281
Chatter
Chatter
Administrator
Administrator

http://thesims3.com/mypage/MissChatterbox

Back to top Go down

How do I disable memory function popups? Empty Re: How do I disable memory function popups?

Post by annasommer Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:33 am

I checked; it is actually possible to disable the memory notifications only. YAY! clown
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum