Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!!

+2
Conorsim
MadameChung
6 posters

Go down

sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!! Empty sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!!

Post by MadameChung Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:30 pm

I upload Thalia Grace to the exchange but she's not showing up and she has no CC and the status on the launcher says "upload'
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!! Empty Re: sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

The exchange has been having problems for several days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!! Empty Re: sim isn't showing up on My studio/exchange-HELP!!!!

Post by MadameChung Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:57 pm

well up until Thalia I had 0 problems with it.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 pm

It's probably because that site works like crud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:27 am

Several days, Brad? I haven't been able to upload for two weeks now Rolling Eyes
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

Post by Caturae Wed May 04, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah it's been messed up for months Sad

MadameChung, you can try uploading her again. But you have to go back into the game, take the sim back to the dresser/CAS and select 'upload to the exchange' again. MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THE SIM A DIFFERENT NAME. Then just try uploading them again through the launcher...

It works for me, hopefully it will work for you Smile

My theory is some sims/lots/etc just get glitched or won't process through the launcher for some reason. It seems to be compeltely random too :S
Caturae
Caturae
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown July 2011 Eye Candy

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 pm

It upload on day 2.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm

it's not only the exchange. a lot of people are also having logging in problems. log in and later it ask you to log in again and again and so on. Either EA is too cheap to fix the site or they don't give a crap about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by animekittybja Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:35 pm

I've been having this problem too..for months. x.x I tried uploading my sim (with and without any cc and both with different names) and it didn't work either. Even though it says uploaded. I tried emptying my cache and whanot too. Didn't help. :/ These glitches are annoying. I don't want my avatar to be my sims cat or a default avi forever. Dx
animekittybja
animekittybja
Technophobe
Technophobe

http://xyuukinekox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:34 pm

The exchange cannot be trusted...with downloads or uploads. This is why so many people (myself included) choose to upload their creations to places like mediafire, box, 4shared, rapidshare etc.

It sucks. I wouldn't mind changing my avi, but with the exchange being so unreliable...I'll stick with the avi I have for now.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by annasommer Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 am

Jep, it's beautiful... seems I can upload sims, but not lots atm. Why?!

I would love to say only EA knows, but I am having strong doubts about that, too Neutral
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down