Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work

5 posters

Go down

I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work Empty I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work

Post by MadameChung Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 am

I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officials (flutereyes)..but I know that wouldn't work. I know she will just bash me in some other way..If I did.

MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work Empty Re: I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work

Post by Conorsim Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 pm

As I said I know Fluttereyes and she would most certainly not bash you. She really is a decent person on the forums and knows what she's talking about.

I'd give her a friend request and give her an apology on her "My Comments". Smile
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work Empty Re: I do want to aplogize to a certian person on the officals..but I know that wouldn't work

Post by MadameChung Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:04 pm

I did try to apologize.. and I did mentioned I loved her quote (from Shakespeare) in her siggy.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 pm

But just saying "sorry" in a post on a thread in the forums is like walking through a bustling crowd and muttering "sorry".

Send her a request, saying sorry as a comment, and if she declines (understandably) gift her a badge or something Smile
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:19 pm

But don't you need simpoints to gift a badge?
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Yes, you do ,obviously, but they are only about 10sp each. I don't even have that much sps, but it's the cheapest things you can buy, i think.

Just send her a request!
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:24 pm

I did.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Toasting
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:37 pm

Good luck ^^
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Good job Anne, you are doing the right thing. Thumbs Up
bubblemaddie
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party September 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen Forum Queen September 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Leggokatz Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:52 pm

So sweet of you, I hope it goes well Smile
Leggokatz
Leggokatz
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party October 2011 Life of The Party
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum Queen
Eye Candy October 2011 Eye Candy

http://leggosims.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:43 am

she saw my apology. And accepted it.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down