Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches!

+11
MRSimTastic
Caturae
Rockersimgirl
annasommer
KierstenRaeAnne
brunettesimgirl
MadameChung
Samuel
bubblemaddie
Conorsim
FreakZomb
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches! Empty I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches!

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 am

I don't know what to even say. Last week I made a thread about "What sexual orientation do you usually make your sims have" and automatically, the crappy moderators from there reported my thread and locked it. I mean like whoa. When a fart freak trolls and post nudes on the forums, the moderators take millenniums to report those threads (I think they're even the ones trolling) and I even messaged and called EA about this disturbance and they just told me "I'm so sorry about this. Our lovely Gurus are going to fight back those disturbing threads. No worries just wait for 4 hours and maybe the site will come back to normal" but when it has to do anything with Homosexuality, they *Boom* appear out of nowhere and lock any threads.

You all may say "Stop being a cry baby and man up" but this is 100% unfair

Anyways enough ranting about EA. I'm glad that I joined this forum. You all are seem more accepting and opened minded. Unfortunately, we have wicked one who have brains smaller than a nut who don't comprehend homosexuality. So *hug* to everyone who isn't a jerk like them

(I hope this doesn't get reported as well Sad ...)
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

http://freakzomb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches! Empty Re: I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches!

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

I agree that is is quite unfair, and I believe that they are not "homophobic roaches". You have to remember that there are younglings on the forums - Iv'e met one who was 8 years old, it freaked me out - so maybe they are protected them little people? I really don't know..
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Featured Member July 2011 Featured Member
Life of the Party July 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen August 2011 Forum King

Back to top Go down

I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches! Empty Re: I'm glad I joined here. EA and their crappy team are homophobic roaches!

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 5:31 am

Conorsim wrote:I agree that is is quite unfair, and I believe that they are not "homophobic roaches". You have to remember that there are younglings on the forums - Iv'e met one who was 8 years old, it freaked me out - so maybe they are protected them little people? I really don't know..

I still don't get why is it bad for "little ones" to know about homosexuality? Btw doesn't the site say that you have to be 13 years or older to sign up?
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 am

Conorsim wrote:I agree that is is quite unfair, and I believe that they are not "homophobic roaches". You have to remember that there are younglings on the forums - Iv'e met one who was 8 years old, it freaked me out - so maybe they are protected them little people? I really don't know..

you met a 8 year old on the forums! Shocked i didnt even know what a forum was when i was eight........
bubblemaddie
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party September 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen Forum Queen September 2011

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie Mon May 02, 2011 5:35 am

FreakZomb wrote:I don't know what to even say. Last week I made a thread about "What sexual orientation do you usually make your sims have" and automatically, the crappy moderators from there reported my thread and locked it. I mean like whoa. When a fart freak trolls and post nudes on the forums, the moderators take millenniums to report those threads (I think they're even the ones trolling) and I even messaged and called EA about this disturbance and they just told me "I'm so sorry about this. Our lovely Gurus are going to fight back those disturbing threads. No worries just wait for 4 hours and maybe the site will come back to normal" but when it has to do anything with Homosexuality, they *Boom* appear out of nowhere and lock any threads.

You all may say "Stop being a cry baby and man up" but this is 100% unfair

Anyways enough ranting about EA. I'm glad that I joined this forum. You all are seem more accepting and opened minded. Unfortunately, we have wicked one who have brains smaller than a nut who don't comprehend homosexuality. So *hug* to everyone who isn't a jerk like them

(I hope this doesn't get reported as well Sad ...)

maybe they were worried a fight would start on your thread, because of the touchy subject matter?
bubblemaddie
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 5:39 am

FreakZomb wrote:

I still don't get why is it bad for "little ones" to know about homosexuality? Btw doesn't the site say that you have to be 13 years or older to sign up?

I understand that the "little ones" SHOULD be introduced to homosexuality, just as they are to having Mam + Dad, there should be Dad + Dad and Mam + Mam. I strongly believe in that. But people are just too stubborn. Just as EA are. It'll take some years until all this Homosexuality business is accepted by everyone, and even then it won't be accepted by everyone. Neutral

And who says that you have to be 13 or older to sign up? That never stops ANYONE. Sure isnt' Early only 13 NOW? and Simslover 12? See what I mean? Children are as prone to sign up as anyway, once they have the access.

And blue, I didn't even have internet when I was 8!
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 am

Conorsim wrote:
FreakZomb wrote:

I understand that the "little ones" SHOULD be introduced to homosexuality, just as they are to having Mam + Dad, there should be Dad + Dad and Mam + Mam. I strongly believe in that. But people are just too stubborn. Just as EA are. It'll take some years until all this Homosexuality business is accepted by everyone, and even then it won't be accepted by everyone. Neutral

And who says that you have to be 13 or older to sign up? That never stops ANYONE. Sure isnt' Early only 13 NOW? and Simslover 12? See what I mean? Children are as prone to sign up as anyway, once they have the access.

And blue, I didn't even have internet when I was 8!

Unfortunately, Homosexuality is never going to be accepted Sad

Times are changing. I remembered that I was like 10 when I first used a computer. Apparently nowadays, even babies have access to the internet.
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 5:54 am

Freak, it will be accepted. Someday. I find it dispcable that people don't accept it, especially Catholics. God loves everyone, right?

If you think it'll never get accepted over in America (you are there, right?) think about here. I don't think I know any Gay person, who has come out, though I do know gay people, who are OBVIOUSLY Gay, but they are quite scared to come out. People kinda... they kinda look over their shoulder here, regards homosexuality. It makes me sick. Especially in school. There were lesbians in 5th year last year (don't know what grade that is to you... 10th?) and they HAD to move school. It's quite scary.
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:05 am

That why if I had the money, I would move to Europe. They are a lot more accepting of us there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 6:10 am

@ ConorSim Yeah, I'm guessing you're from Britain, right?

It may but it may take hundreds of years. We all might be dead by then and who knows if society accepted it or not. I mean I knew in the 1950s-1980s gays were sent to jail or mental hospital if officials found out about them and I know it doesn't happen here in USA but in other countries, it does unfortunately.

Actually, I had to quit school because of people bullying me for being gay. I might go back to school next month or so but idk yet =/
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 6:12 am

bafendo wrote:That why if I had the money, I would move to Europe. They are a lot more accepting of us there.

Me too. I've always knew that Europe was more open minded to Homosexuality than any other part of the world but I don't have enough cash to be moving to another country. So yeah I'll have to stay here Crying or Very sad
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:17 am

part of 60's they put the blame for AIDS on the LGBT community, which is BS. That and all these nut jobs spreading hate and lies is what's stopping progression. Just as we make progress some nut job has to spread fear and use their beliefs as an excuse to hate. There's so many suicides by Gay teens that goes overlooked. Maybe someday we'll have another activist like Harvey Milk who will help push the US to do the right thing. One can hope right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 6:19 am

FreakZomb wrote:@ ConorSim Yeah, I'm guessing you're from Britain, right?

Suspect That'll get you no favours at all, I'm afraid, my friend. Mad

FreakZomb wrote:It may but it may take hundreds of years. We all might be dead by then and who knows if society accepted it or not. I mean I knew in the 1950s-1980s gays were sent to jail or mental hospital if officials found out about them and I know it doesn't happen here in USA but in other countries, it does unfortunately.

Actually, I had to quit school because of people bullying me for being gay. I might go back to school next month or so but idk yet =/

It's a bit .. i don't know... appauling of the treatment of homosexuals, 'specially back in the day. And did you know that there were even gays back in Ancient Greece? And that wasn't the norm, but people somewhat accepted it. People get executed in the east (Iraq, iran etc) for being gay. It makes me sad, as it's not their 'choice', just as being straight isn't something that you choice. I'm young-enough now, and I'd be stupid to say I was perfectly straight. It's rather confusing. Neutral

And who knows? Maybe another Martin Luther King type-person will come along one day and stop all of this, even if it is only in the Western World? People have to grow up, and realise that what's different isn't bad. The same applies to another 'touchy' subject called Suicide over here - ahem, NOT Britain - it's almost unheard of to talk about it, but not unheard of in the news etc. People need help, and because of old, stupid stupid stupid traditions, people ignore them. That's what makes me angry the most.
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 6:21 am

bafendo wrote:part of 60's they put the blame for AIDS on the LGBT community, which is BS. That and all these nut jobs spreading hate and lies is what's stopping progression. Just as we make progress some nut job has to spread fear and use their beliefs as an excuse to hate. There's so many suicides by Gay teens that goes overlooked. Maybe someday we'll have another activist like Harvey Milk who will help push the US to do the right thing. One can hope right?

Maybe having a homosexual president would stop the hate.
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 6:25 am

Conorsim wrote:

FreakZomb wrote:It may but it may take hundreds of years. We all might be dead by then and who knows if society accepted it or not. I mean I knew in the 1950s-1980s gays were sent to jail or mental hospital if officials found out about them and I know it doesn't happen here in USA but in other countries, it does unfortunately.

It's a bit .. i don't know... appauling of the treatment of homosexuals, 'specially back in the day. And did you know that there were even gays back in Ancient Greece? And that wasn't the norm, but people somewhat accepted it. People get executed in the east (Iraq, iran etc) for being gay. It makes me sad, as it's not their 'choice', just as being straight isn't something that you choice. I'm young-enough now, and I'd be stupid to say I was perfectly straight. It's rather confusing. Neutral

And who knows? Maybe another Martin Luther King type-person will come along one day and stop all of this, even if it is only in the Western World? People have to grow up, and realise that what's different isn't bad. The same applies to another 'touchy' subject called Suicide over here - ahem, NOT Britain - it's almost unheard of to talk about it, but not unheard of in the news etc. People need help, and because of old, stupid stupid stupid traditions, people ignore them. That's what makes me angry the most.

People need to realize that being different is not something out of the ordinary. People who don't accept "Different" things needs either mental help or something else.
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 6:26 am

FreakZomb wrote:
bafendo wrote:part of 60's they put the blame for AIDS on the LGBT community, which is BS. That and all these nut jobs spreading hate and lies is what's stopping progression. Just as we make progress some nut job has to spread fear and use their beliefs as an excuse to hate. There's so many suicides by Gay teens that goes overlooked. Maybe someday we'll have another activist like Harvey Milk who will help push the US to do the right thing. One can hope right?

Speaking of! We have the presidential elections in November, and a Gay Senator is running! He's about 70 years old, hilarious, but all the whiel serious. He's leading. Very Happy
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by FreakZomb Mon May 02, 2011 6:27 am

Conorsim wrote:
FreakZomb wrote:

Speaking of! We have the presidential elections in November, and a Gay Senator is running! He's about 70 years old, hilarious, but all the whiel serious. He's leading. Very Happy

I wish him luck on that =D maybe, our world would change somewhat a little bit
FreakZomb
FreakZomb
Shy
Shy

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 6:28 am

Hopefully, anyway! Very Happy People here are so condescending of everything. Neutral
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 am

Conorsim wrote:

really in NOT Britain(Ireland) Razz you dont talk about suicide? Is mental illness still a taboo in Ireland?
bubblemaddie
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 6:33 am

bubblemaddie wrote:really in NOT Britain(Ireland) Razz you dont talk about suicide? Is mental illness still a taboo in Ireland?

Ah no, mental illness is not a taboo at all. Suicide is not a mental illness. I find it being a form of depression, extreme depression. My mam is a Psychiatric Nurse, so people are well looked after. What I meant was that if someone committs suicide, well.. it's not that they're looked down on, it's just a bit of a 'mishap'. In the 60's etc, when someone committed suicide they weren't allowed to be buried in a graveyard - it was one of the biggest sins. Thank God that has now changed.
What I meant was that it never pops up in conversations, either does homosexuality. You'd be ashamed to say that your child is gay. It is changing though. I mean, where I live now, there's mostly older people. They don't call cancer 'cancer', it's the "Big C". It'll be a long time before traditions here change, I tell ya.
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblemaddie Mon May 02, 2011 6:41 am

Conorsim wrote:
bubblemaddie wrote:really in NOT Britain(Ireland) Razz you dont talk about suicide? Is mental illness still a taboo in Ireland?

Ah no, mental illness is not a taboo at all. Suicide is not a mental illness. I find it being a form of depression, extreme depression. My mam is a Psychiatric Nurse, so people are well looked after. What I meant was that if someone committs suicide, well.. it's not that they're looked down on, it's just a bit of a 'mishap'. In the 60's etc, when someone committed suicide they weren't allowed to be buried in a graveyard - it was one of the biggest sins. Thank God that has now changed.
What I meant was that it never pops up in conversations, either does homosexuality. You'd be ashamed to say that your child is gay. It is changing though. I mean, where I live now, there's mostly older people. They don't call cancer 'cancer', it's the "Big C". It'll be a long time before traditions here change, I tell ya.

i see, thanks for clearing that up! Mr Green
bubblemaddie
bubblemaddie
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 6:45 am

Conorsim wrote:

actually we did have someone, Harvey Milk. He was the first openly gay man elected to office, to the San Fransisco Board and Supervisors. He's the biggest reason why California and San Fran has a high population of LGBT people. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 am

Ah, I see bafendo. There's a gay pride festival that takes place over here called 'Milk', or something like that. That must be where it came from Smile
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:09 am

Conorsim wrote:Ah, I see bafendo. There's a gay pride festival that takes place over here called 'Milk', or something like that. That must be where it came from Smile

Really? O.o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Conorsim Mon May 02, 2011 8:12 am

starlightkc wrote:
Conorsim wrote:Ah, I see bafendo. There's a gay pride festival that takes place over here called 'Milk', or something like that. That must be where it came from Smile

Really? O.o

yep, it was in Dublin last year. Don't you remember? (or was it Waterford?) It was definitely here, anyway.
Conorsim
Conorsim
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next