Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack of the Veggies!

2 posters

Go down

Attack of the Veggies! Empty Attack of the Veggies!

Post by triece Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:13 am

So.. I have a horse and two unicorns, and they dig up vegetables all over my backyard. Problem being: they refuse to walk around the veggies, so I end up having to pick them up one at a time on a 64x64 lot because my animals have trapped themselves in and unless they are super hungry; they just stand in place judging me for not cleaning up after them. Picking up one veggie at a time takes FOREVER.. is there a way around this that anyone knows of?

Thanks in advance for saving me from temporary insanity!
triece
triece
Technophobe
Technophobe

Back to top Go down

Attack of the Veggies! Empty Re: Attack of the Veggies!

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

There is a machine called the harvester. You can get it at the consignment shops, or in buydebug.

Do you know how to access "buydebug"? I'm going to tell you now because I don't know if I'll be on later. Razz

1)go to buy mode when you are on your lot
2) Open the cheat box: CTRL + Shift + C
3) Type in: testingcheatsenabled on
4) repeat step 2
5) type in: buydebug on
6) you will see in buy mode a new category that looks like a question mark, this is the category you want
7) Go to ?>misc. objects ....the harvester will be in there and looks like this:

Attack of the Veggies! Harvester

Attack of the Veggies! 185px-Harvester

You can read about the harvester here:
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Harvester

Just wondering...I don't have Pets....are your veggies enclosed? If so, are your horses/unicorns still able to get to them if you put a fence around your garden?
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum