Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack)

3 posters

Go down

I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack) Empty I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack)

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 pm

I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack). Well every time I try to get into the game before it hits the save screen it crashes. Do I need to get Pets and it wouldn't happen?
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack) Empty Re: I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack)

Post by brunettesimgirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:45 pm

What two ballgowns did you download?
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack) Empty Re: I'm sad since I want to use two CC ballgowns but I can't and I have updated my game..since I HATE the in-game "ball" gown (I can't chose for myself a neclack)

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:16 pm

the 2 from the AllAboutStyle.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Oh...I saw you were asking if you needed pets for those. No you don't, they were for base game.

If you're getting the "Sims 3 has stopped working" error, you're not alone. I got that all weekend long, then Tina was having issues with it Sunday night. We were thinking it might be a communication issue with the game. I had to delete the family that was causing the crash and I installed Twallan's Error Trap mod and haven't had an issue yet.

Hopefully yours will either work itself out or you will be able to fix it soon.

Have you deleted the cache files for the game recently? Might help if you haven't done so in a while.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:27 pm

I tried that but I had to do a clean-re-install. I wouldn't mind using the ball gowns in the game if we could just take off the stupid chocker. I'm going to see what happens if I only have the ballgowns (I'm forced to re-make Mary again..but that wouldn't be too hard).
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:03 pm

well I can't even get the launcher to work since it just tells me "something has gone wrong check log into see what's wrong" but I can't even get to that stage!
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 pm

do I need another update since i'm at 8.0.152.013001
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am

brunettesimgirl wrote:If you're getting the "Sims 3 has stopped working" error, you're not alone.
Yeah, that was the error I had too. (Untill i completely deleted all my sims 3 stuf and had a fresh start). D:
MadameChung wrote:do I need another update since i'm at 8.0.152.013001
http://www.simprograms.com/the-sims/the-sims-3/the-sims-3-patches/
^this is a link where you can manually patch each game you have. The newest versions are on the top. If these versions on top does not match your games' current version, it might be a good idea to patch them, untill all are fully updated. (This is also fixed my "sims 3 has stopped working"-problem).

Also my version is 10.lotsofnumbers
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 pm

people are telling me to do a factory reset and 1)I don't know to do it 2)Even if I DID know how to do it my parents wouldn't let me. When I told dad this morning he just said "We'll need to talk to your sister." The only 4 things I have downloaded in the past day before my sims issues are these two dresses and 2 of Twailian's mods and I doubt that the mods would have given me a virus either.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 pm

its appears to be windows file corruption issue,
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down