Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeover of the MyPage on the officials?

5 posters

Go down

Makeover of the MyPage on the officials? Empty Makeover of the MyPage on the officials?

Post by annasommer Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Ok, what do you think?

I just took a first look a few hours ago, and it is already spammed with comments over comments that godknowswho made on noideawho´s pages!

ARGH! Jeeze there was a reason I did NOT join facebook! And now they force this upon us- I don´t want to see everything that every simmer I ever friended posted somewhere on MY frigging page! And there is no frigging way to stop it ?! Angry

I am seriously thinking about unfriending everybody. There is just no way that I will ever spot it if someone actually sends a message to me again Angry

Plus, I don´t want all the simmerverse to read when I have a more personal conversation with someone Crying
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Makeover of the MyPage on the officials? Empty Re: Makeover of the MyPage on the officials?

Post by MadameChung Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:35 pm

Yeah I mean how in the world did I get Skycrapper on my friends list? (I blocked him).. since he never was on it in the first place..pre-change
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Makeover of the MyPage on the officials? Empty Re: Makeover of the MyPage on the officials?

Post by annasommer Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:26 pm

God how I hope they will at least add some filters- SOON Rolling Eyes
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Leggokatz Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Overall I like the new set- up but then again I am a Facebook addict lol, I do think they need to make some adjustments tho, it's really hard to get your own messages in the sea of everyone else's ...
Leggokatz
Leggokatz
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party October 2011 Life of The Party
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum Queen
Eye Candy October 2011 Eye Candy

http://leggosims.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by miktiger Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I like it. Very Happy
miktiger
miktiger

Location : BEFORE THE PARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE PASSES BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BimleSim Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 am

I'm not using it at all... Reading lots of random simmers comments bores me... Laughing I'm just gonna stick to the caw forum and simstopia c:
BimleSim
BimleSim
Charismatic
Charismatic

http://hellkitten2204.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by annasommer Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 am

Ok, if you like it, can any of you explain to me how one is supposed to spot a message that was actually ment for oneself?
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down