Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerry Springer moments in your game

4 posters

Go down

Jerry Springer moments in your game Empty Jerry Springer moments in your game

Post by hag1TSOTSO Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 am

I was going to post this on the officials, though it's currently down for maintenance at the moment so I'll post it here (and there later, lol). Have you had stuff happen in your game that you think would belong on Jerry Springer? If so then what?

As for me the two most prominent situations would be these:

- Liam O'Dourke's son, Liam Jr., got married to a sim named Latrice and had three children with her. He, however, also had 16+ illegitimate children with over 10 women both married and single. I would also like to state that he was a politician (governor/vice president) and thus ironically suits the stereotype...Razz He also banged a good number of men as well. But that's not all! Latrice had a daughter from a previous relationship, Brandi. Both Latrice and Brandi got knocked up by Dustin Langerak and had a child each. Brandi ended up marrying Dustin's son, Parker, and had a child with him. Liam Jr. may have also had a child with Iliana Langerak, Dustin's wife. If Kaylynn had become an adult, then he may have also had a child with her as well.

- I recently started a new game with Liam Sr. and Lia, his girlfriend. They ended up getting married and had a daughter, Kathleen. After that I noticed that Chuck Norris stuff was featured on ModTheSims, and I couldn't resist downloading it. Razz So what ended up happening was that Lia got knocked up by Chuck Norris. I had Chuck drink the anti-age potion and he is therefore now immortal. I'm making it a kind of curse for Liam's descendants: Whoever the heir is of each generation will get knocked up by Chuck Norris--even if they're male...as nothing is impossible for Chuck Norris...as he is a god among sims. Razz
hag1TSOTSO
Schmoozer
Schmoozer

Forum Clown September 2011 Forum Clown

http://http//hag1tsotso.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Jerry Springer moments in your game Empty Re: Jerry Springer moments in your game

Post by brunettesimgirl Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Haven't played in about a week (game isn't even installed right now). but I thought this fit:

Jerry Springer moments in your game Funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats

Jerry Springer moments in your game B1d8d585-e366-483e-b4ad-fd89fcb3d0fa

Jerry Springer moments in your game Funny-pictures-angry-sloth

brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Jerry Springer moments in your game Empty Re: Jerry Springer moments in your game

Post by annasommer Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:56 am

I had to find out what the Jerry Springer Show is first... but right now I feel like most of my sims should be on it Suspect
annasommer
annasommer
Genius
Genius

Back to top Go down

Post by Leggokatz Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:40 am

Lol, my game sounds sooo boring compared to that! Makes me want to spice things up a bit Wink
Leggokatz
Leggokatz
Good Sense of Humor
Good Sense of Humor

Life of the Party October 2011 Life of The Party
Forum King or Queen October 2011 Forum Queen
Eye Candy October 2011 Eye Candy

http://leggosims.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down