Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle

2 posters

Go down

Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle Empty Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle

Post by MadameChung Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Camera (the one you see game with)-can't take pic without being a angle. I'm suppose to take a pic of the house I'm building for Fid's "course" over on the official Showcase your lot thread over there but I have a problem. I can't get the camera to show the front without being an a angle. I have tried I even had the one sim stand right in front of the house and still an a angle.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle Empty Re: Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Try this:

Pause the game, and hit the "tab button" It will take you into camera-man mode. Use your mouse to steady the camera, Use the keys : Q W E A S D to move the camera up, down, right, left, forward, back and use keys: Z and X to zoom in and out. Once you have a good angle and are happy with the way the screen looks, hit the C key to take the picture, then TAB to go back to Game Mode. The picture will be in your screenshots folder.

Hope this helps. Smile
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle Empty Re: Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle

Post by MadameChung Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:21 pm

only one problem Fid also wants me to be in the buy/build mode so I can click on the day/night button.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I read his response. I think the way I suggested would be fine. I didn't see him say anything about it having to be a day/night shot. He just wants to see the house from the front so he can see how the windows are lined up because at an angle (and I know that's not your fault) it's hard to see how the windows are.
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:55 pm

its when we first start out on this "course" that fid told me to be in build mode so I can click on the thing. SO way to many pages back.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh...that's odd. Well, dear, I'm sorry but I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone will come along and know a better solution for you. Camera (the one you play game with)-can't take pic without being a angle 60
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MadameChung Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm

It worked kind-of with the above stuff.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by brunettesimgirl Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Yay! Very Happy
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down