Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM

Go down

Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM Empty Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM

Post by MadameChung Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 pm

I was playing my legacy family and wanted to move them to a new save again..but..either in a new save or different old save..the lot will freeze and not continue. Could it be its a promlem with Mircosoft Office..since most of my other problems have come after sis has installed it on the computer.

Last edited by MadameChung on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM Empty Re: Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM

Post by MadameChung Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:11 pm

exhit a)
Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM Exhit_10

exhit b)
Help can't move legacy family into new save or a different old save. NVM Exhit_11

and the only way I can get out of the game is to do CTRL+ALT+DELETE
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down