Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Simstopia
Hello and Welcome to Simstopia! Feel free to create an account, but if you already have one, welcome back.
Simstopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

family studies class/club (home ec) idea

2 posters

Go down

family studies class/club (home ec)  idea  Empty family studies class/club (home ec) idea

Post by MadameChung Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 pm

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/527545.page#8228425 (it kind of expands on a previous idea of mine).. maybe you guys could help me expand the idea?
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

family studies class/club (home ec)  idea  Empty Re: family studies class/club (home ec) idea

Post by brunettesimgirl Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I like the idea, but I can't see them adding this to the game because if they were to have added this to the game, I think "Generations" would have been the ideal EP to put it in. But you never know....
brunettesimgirl
brunettesimgirl
Administrator
Administrator

Life of the Party August 2011 Life of the Party
Forum King or Queen July 2011 Forum Queen

http://brunettesimgirlsimmies.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

family studies class/club (home ec)  idea  Empty Re: family studies class/club (home ec) idea

Post by MadameChung Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:56 pm

well its kind of the infant doll simulator (baby think it over) that made me think of it. It would probably bring down the # of requests about teens and you know? I was just trying to expand on the idea.
MadameChung
MadameChung
Charismatic
Charismatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down